Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Review: The best selling fold-able device in 2020.
Galaxy Z flip of Samsung’s foldable smartphone family has been notably outstanding amongst other selling foldable in 2020. Its ability to fold like the 2019 Motorola Razr and the Galaxy Fold gave it one of a kind high ground compared to most Android devices. This was made conceivable by the use of Ultra-Thin Glass. It wonderfully displays 1.06 inches (2.69 cm) when folded, and 6.7 inches (17.02 cm) when unfurled, this made it the best choice for individuals who love conventional perfect-sized smartphone yet have little space for it in their pockets or purses.
Galaxy Z flip has a 6.7-inch massive, foldable but fragile AMOLED screen which permits you to perform multiple tasks effectively. This foldable smartphone enables you to have a glimpse of your notifications, media, alarm, and text messages even when your phone is shut. Its hinge stiffness, otherwise known as “Flex mode” gives you the opportunity to set the phone half open to watch videos and make video calls in contrast to other typical Android devices.
MODERATE BATTERY LIFE
With a combined battery capacity of 3,300mAH, it has a quite moderate battery life which could bring up to 33 hours or about four to five hours of screen time in a day of steady use. This means that Its durability also depends on usage. Galaxy Z flip features a fast wireless and power cord charging which is another distinctive feature compared to some Androids devices available in the market today.
It has 12MP main camera and a 12MP super wide-point camera. There’s another 10MP selfie camera on the main screen which is visible when the phone is unfolded. These cameras enable you to take great, however not all that ideal pictures compared to Galaxy S10 and Samsung Note 10 of 2019. Its significant favourable position of standing on its own when folded in L shape, allows you to set a timer and take a great picture by simply placing it on the table.
EXTREMELY LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY
Compared to other foldable, Motorola Razr and the rest. Samsung Galaxy Z flip possesses 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of UFS 3.0 storage which is the explanation for its exceptionally noteworthy performances. Despite the fact that it has no room for external memory storage but it is very justifiable as the internal storage is very much okay for average Android users.
- COLOUR: mirror black, mirror purple, mirror gold and Thom Browne Edition
- CAMERA: Rear Camera 1, 12MP wide f/1.8 aperture re1.4um. Rear Camera 2, 12MP ultra-widef/2.4 aperture 1.12um. Front Camera 10MP f/2.4 aperture re1.22um
- NETWORK: GSM/ HSPA/LTE
- SIM: One eSIM and one Nano SIM
- OS: Android version 10, one UI 2
- COMMUNICATION: WI-FI 802.11, dual-band, WI-FI Direct, hotspot. Radio: unspecified, GPS: yes, USB: type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB on the go.
- SOUND: loudspeakers -yes, 3.5 mm jack- no, 32-bit/384kHz.
- SENSORS: Fingerprint (side-mounted) accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- MESSAGING: SMS, MMS, EMAIL, IM
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 3300mAh battery, fast charging 15W, wireless charging.
- Fits perfectly into small pockets
- Cool design and excellent performance
- It supports fast and wireless charging
- Allows effective multitasking
- Massive storage capacity.
- The screen doesn’t close well and can be handily scratched
- It is very expensive
- Can you easily flip the phone open?
Flipping with one hand can be somewhat troublesome except with a smart pressure. But it can be less stressful when done with both hands.
- Is it water-resistant?
It would have been exceedingly great if it supports water-resistant, but it doesn’t.
For a conversant Android phone user and lover, Samsung Galaxy Z flip is a whole Android experience that shouldn’t be missed. With enough money and need for it, you’ll be stunned at many other things you could discover using it. With such a compact and durable device, you’ll never regret all you spent purchasing it.