2. OPTIMIZE YOUR BLOG SEO
3. PUBLISH QUALITY CONTENT
4. PUBLISH REGULARLY
5. PROMOTE YOUR CONTENT
6. ALWAYS DO KEYWORD RESEARCH
7. CRAFT TITTLE THAT WILL RANK YOU HIGH TRAFFIC
8. GUEST POSTING
9. TAKE SUGGESTIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
10. ALWAYS INCLUDE RELATED ARTICLE LINK IN AN ARTICLE
One of the very challenge new bloggers face today is always how to get good traffic to their blog, not only new bloggers but also even those who have been in it for decade still find it difficult sometimes. Blogging is fun and exciting to do when the traffic keeps flowing in day by day. Increasing the followership of your readers is often science and art at the same time.
There are simple ways and steps to actually increase traffic to your blog, it may sound somehow like rocket science or technical but it is quite simple and straight forward as it has been used and tasted even by me.
1. PATIENCE: Firstly one thing most bloggers don’t really understand is the fact that blogging is actually patience and its only the patient one that succeed on the long run because you cannot start an entire new blog today were by no one knows about it and the next day you expect thousand of visitors into your blog it doesn’t work that way, it takes time, hard work, and patient for you to start seeing the result of your hard work.
2. OPTIMIZE YOUR BLOG SEO: SEO can actually be your best method in doing this, as long as you optimize it properly the returns can be rewarding. In order for your blog to be available for search engines like Google, Bing, yahoo make sure you submit your site to search engines and also make sure your niche keyword phrases have been in your headlines as well as other content on your website.
3. PUBLISH QUALITY CONTENT: first you need to know that when it comes to blogging in this era content is the king, content should be attractive, informative. The most important thing is to write content that are interesting blog topics of your choice.
4. PUBLISH REGULARLY: one of the key factor to increase you blog traffic from nothing to something is to be a regular poster l,that is to say that you should be consistent in publishing topics that are educative,not just once in a while stuff it doesn’t work that way.
5. PROMOTE YOUR CONTENT: its not enough to write a good content and sit back and relax, you need to go extra mile to publish your content or to promote your content on social media like facebook, twitter, pinterest and other active platforms that are related to your niche just make sure you play within the rules, Quora is another importand platform.
6. ALWAYS DO KEYWORD RESEARCH: it is always advisable for mostly new bloggers to do a key word research to know the amount of of search the particular key word has from search engines from there you can be able to do your proper placement of the right words
7. CRAFT TITTLE THAT WILL RANK YOU HIGH TRAFFIC: it’s always a good idea for you to make your research work properly and creatively befor any blog topic,you have to craft it to suit your readers and what people are looking for and not what you like.
8. GUEST POSTING: Google looks at the quality of links you have pointing to your site as an indicator of trust. Your link profile could end up looking unnatural in the eyes of Google if all your links are from guest blogs. So, be sure to take a diverse approach to build links. There are countless link building techniques you can take up, in addition to guest blogging and editorial.
Guest blogging within Google’s guidelines is still good for SEO. Publishing useful content on high quality, relevant websites can benefit your search engine rankings greatly, and ultimately bring more traffic to your site.
9. TAKE SUGGESTIONS AND MODIFICATIONS: in trying to build your blog traffic you must never ignore suggestions and modifications, it’s paramount.
10. ALWAYS INCLUDE RELATED ARTICLE LINK IN AN ARTICLE:
Any blog you visit and read incorporates links within the post linking to a related blog post within the blog. Good content need to be present in order for link building to be most effective, both are too important to be ignored.